Thursday 6 February 2020

419 Scammer: Can I Trust You With My Millions?

For readers information, viz this 419 scammer, wherever she / he / it is based on the planet (doubtful the Philippines due the use of West African-English fucked-up grammar) – the actual Loi Estrada, while being cursed with the very same klepto' DNA as her wanker of a hubby Erap - and on a par with the Marcos dynasty klepto gang – is, at the time of receiving this message – some 89 years of age (DOB: 1930)

From: Mrs. Loi Estrada <madamejercitopimental@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2019 at 16:36
Subject: Can I trust You With This Funds
To:

Dear:  Sir


I am Mrs. Loi Ejercito Estrada wife of Joseph Earp Estrada Like I

earlier stated in my message to you today,  I am here Looking for a
good Business Minded Person that I can confide in to assist me Claim
my Funds (US$10.6 Million United States Dollars ) Which I Deposited
with a Reputable Bank in Euro have it claim and Invest it into Real
Estate Business or any Reputable business that can yield us a good
dividend in the near Future.

My Reason for seeking Your assistant Here was Because of my Political

Problem Here in Philippine and Beside I have been Restricted From so
many Thing Here so I am Pleading with You to assist me Claim my Funds
with the Documents that I will sent to You include my International
Passport For Your Perusal.

Noted: This Funds was  Part of Funds that I Realize From some Contract

that my Husband Awarded to me when he was still in Office and I
Decided to Move The Funds out of my Country for a Better Place For
save Keeping and Investment in The Future, So I appeal with You to
assist me in This Regards so that The Funds will be Claim and well
Invested for a good Dividend in Your Country, I have the documents
that I will send to You For Your Perusal, Will even send You my Id
when Need.

Note: This Transaction is Legit and 100% risk Free and am willing to

give You 20% of the Money while the Remaining Money will be Invested
into Real Estate or any kind of Business You think we can Invest this
Money for good Dividend.

Will be here waiting For Your Urgent Reply For Further Details in This

Regards.Reply here for More Details (  luisaestrda_8888@hotmail.com  )

I Remain Yours Partner & Sister,


Dr,(Mrs) Loi Ejercito Estrada

Can I trust You With This Funds

.... and my reply was:
Subject: Re: Can I trust You With This Funds
To: <luisaestrda_8888@hotmail.com>

No problems Loi, - just send me the afore-mentioned 20% as an act of good faith, then I'll facilitate your request.
Regards,
Dingwood T. Ratbanger,
Hedge Fund Manager, 
Ripoffs Finance,
Threadneedle St, 
London EC2R 8AH

No comments: